i feel lost in life quora

As much as you can live your life in the present moment feeling the five senses - connect with the world and people around you. First of all stop regretting about you past and also stop overthinking about your future.


Will Overthinking Things Give You The Answers Of Life Quora

You are just 23May be you have some goals to reach it Find out your passion and Work hard for your goals.

. It could be some kind of mental illness. Maybe youve just hit a rough patch which isnt uncommon right now. Feeling lost has been the steadiest most recurring feeling of my life.

Seek out a counselor or therapist to help identify and fix the problem so you can find yourself. When a field is being tilled a yoke is put on the neck of the. After a diagnosis ther most probably will be a regimen of treatment for you that will alleviate some of the anguish and sorrow that your feeling through proper medication.

Think for yourself and dont let them manipulate you into being a good consumer and miserable human being. To learn how to deal with the mental pressure you must first identify the source. In time it will get easier.

Nor is it a dog and pony show. So your life will give you negativity and you have to accept it as like chlorine who receives the negative charge. I can feel your pain I do hope youre feeling much better I am lost for words are how I could be of help to you all I can tell you once you have life youve hope nothing is impossible dear get up dress up walk and breath life will be beautiful again for you sending you much love and Im positive youre going to be ok now put your favorite music on and dance.

You have the rest of your life ahead. Realize its okay to not know what you want to with your life. There are no tricks.

This sounds so cheesy but sometimes when were lost were. This is especially true when youre in your early 20s and trying to figure out. Be calm take a deep breathe and try to figure out what is actually wrong and how can you fix it.

29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. Answer 1 of 4. Answer 1 of 28.

I know psychologists who teaches on youtube stuff related to self improvement and earn money at the same time through views. But if we learn from the past we are not condemned to repeat. Starting from August 16 2010 through August 11 2013 I lost.

Answer 1 of 3. It is part of our Earth experience. No matter how hopeless you feel remember there is hope.

One of the symptoms of a lack of discipline is feeling lost in life. This will help to distract you from your emotional pain. Dont waste it with regret.

You have not wasted your life. Maybe you should learn a bit of psychology and offer free or paid services to people to people who wish to receive your advice. See feel smell taste and hear the world around you.

You cannot expect success within a day or month or Year. That is way easier said than done in many cases. Dont let their tricks fool you and realize how much you really have and how to best make the most of it.

Find the beauty in life again. If you are out of it now BE HAPPY. You have much time to achieve your success.

I have seen a psychiatrist bit I am really depressed sad and overwhelmed and confused at how I was never thought of in the relationship and I am now in this position of having lost everything that was what I wanted and lost her not knowing where I went wrong and not even knowing how to deal with the loss of the child and the relationship and. I do not know what you are going through but i can feel you completely. Answer 1 of 2.

Life is a bitch and then you die. You Arent Disciplined Enough. My dog who took the first breath of her life in the palm of my hand when I was 14 and had to resucitate her when she was born unresponsive and unbreathing.

Also you are grieving the loss of your ability to be part of a team sport. I hope you find your perspective and purpose again. Youve started out right in having confidence in our Quora partners then You should see your physician for guidance to maybe a psychiatrist for a complete evaluation.

This can and does make me feel terribly anxious unless I am receptive to the fact that this is life that I am in the middle of a never-ending life long process I refer to as creating myself. Life is not magic. We all make misjudgments.

Talk to your family and friends. Jesus is speaking to you in the Bible when He says Matthew 1128 Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

AND adopting the puppies gave me purposemy life has to have purpose everyday so I can feel fulfilled like teaching a dog to be safe happy and well behaved so they can thoroughly enjoy their lives and continually enrich mine. Ive suffered from multiple and it sucks. So start working for your goals nowbecause they is no tomorrow.

Its hard to be yourself if you keep on being what you feel others want you to be. You have just lived a few years on Planet Earth. What you are feeling is tough to deal with at any age.

Maybe when you are some really good food or just laughing at a joke. Everything changes and I profoundly change so even when I feel found it cannot last very long. Or being like others for you feel that is the way its suppose to be for if you do something different than you feel you wont belong or others will not like you for you will be different.

You are in the process of grieving the death of a loved family member at the same time as you are grieving the end of a long relationship. Answer 1 of 2. But remember it will make your life positivealso unlike electrovalent bond - here is an exception Due to loss of electron sodium atom will itself acquire positive charge but in your life that has to be done by you.


Quota Of Quotes Quora Real Friendship Quotes Quotes That Describe Me Motivatinal Quotes


What Is The Best Quote About The Purpose Of Life Quora


What Is Your Sigma Rule For Life Quora


I Am Too Tired Of People What Should I Do Quora


Important Life Lessons For People In Their 20s Time


How To Forget The Past And Move On Quora


What Do You Do When You Have Completely Ruined Your Life Quora


What Do You Most Like And Dislike About Your Life Quora


Feeling Lost In Life It S A Sign You Might Be Better Off Than You Think Inc Com


What Should I Do With My Life Quora


What Are Some Sad Truths About Life Quora


What Is The Best Quote About The Purpose Of Life Quora


I Am 28 Years Old And Lost In My Life I Do Not Have A Career That I Love And Feel Like I M Failing What Can I Do To Figure Out What


5 Things You Must Realize If You Re Feeling Lost Or Don T Know What You Re Doing With Your Life Omar Itani


Why Do I Have To Face So Many Problems In Life Quora


Is Everything In Life Temporary Quora


Sex Confessions On Quora Cheating In A Relatioship Stories On Quora


Can Someone Evolve Adaptive Psychopathic Traits Later In Life Quora


70 Powerful Habits That Will Get Your Life Back On Track Inc Com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel